The sons of Issachar mentioned in 1 Chronicles 12:32 were men who understood the times and the seasons in which they lived. They were men who knew what needed to be done and were ready to take action.
It is under that same spirit and banner that the Issachar Initiative has launched out with the aim of being an advocate for the least reached people of the world-
those with no Scripture, no missionaries, and no church or any kind.
I recently had the opportunity to attend the Issachar Initiative meeting held in Charlotte, NC. Both businessmen and Kingdom leaders joined together to talk about finding solutions to the greatest challenges facing us in God’s global mission today.
Here are a few illustrations that will help you to understand the needs and opportunities represented by this initiative.
Are you committed to ZERO?
* Zero languages without Scripture,
* Zero people groups without a missionary,
* Zero neighborhoods without a disciple making, church planting movement,
* Zero people who have not heard the Gospel,
* Zero oral cultures without an oral Bible and oral tools that help the spread the Gospel,
* Zero people who have not experienced the tangible love and compassion of Christ, and
* Zero people who don’t have someone praying for the salvation of their soul.
You can find out more by visiting Issachar Initiative