1. I climbed to the top of Mt. Fuji in Japan and back down in half a day. Of course, that was many years ago! Now I can climb into my bed for a nap in half a minute!
2. One of the most powerful moments in my life was being baptized in the Holy Spirit.
3. I’m originally from South Louisiana and love to eat boiled crawfish, gumbo, Jambalaya, and Boudin. It’s a Louisiana thing, you may not understand.
4. I’ve traveled to 14 different nations: Japan, S. Korea, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Guatemala, Germany, Mexico, and Ukraine.
5. If money were no object, I would love to travel as a catalyst for world evangelism, strengthening churches and movements to send their people and resources to the least reached/least engaged people groups.
6. I have never swung a golf club in my life, but I’ve been thinking about giving it a try, much to the dismay of my wife.
7. I used to be in a worship band called “Consuming Fire” where I sang back up, but I’m not a good singer…just zealous for God! “Make a joyful NOISE” is my motto!
8. The first Bible I bought myself was a leather bound KJV Dake’s Annotated Reference Bible with the smallest type print you’ve ever seen! I guess I like to make it hard on myself or something.